check-circle Created with Sketch.

1820

Establishment of the Higher Regional Court in Hamm

King Frederick William III decrees that the Higher Regional Court be relocated from Kleve to Hamm in 1820. A representative new building is constructed from 1890 to 1894 for the court that remains the location of the Higher Regional Court until the 1950s. 
The Higher Regional Court in Hamm still exists today at the new location.